- Even Olympic Gold Medalist, Rachel Fattal is getting in on the skip vs. lob debate! https://t.co/Bezv0WKLAb 36 minutes ago
- .@espnW profiled our 2016 Female Masters Water Polo Player of the Year - Debbie Cavanaugh espn.com/espnw/life-sty… G… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Don't forget to use our fun Snapchat filters all weekend at Rock-tober & swing by the merch table! #BallOutEinstein… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @moscatoalex https://t.co/jzscHlBqhe 1 hour ago
- We got somebody who supports the lob! Currently a lot of skippers out here. twitter.com/ChangaSantana/… 2 hours ago
Category Archives: Club
Mikasa is a common brand of water polo ball for players at all levels of skill and competition. Mikasa offers a wide variety of sizes and kinds of water polo balls. Advertisements
Water Polo players spend hours practicing drills like the one in this video. That way, in the chaos of the game (like the one at the end of the video) they know what to do without thinking about it.
Recently there have been some questions about whether or not Duke City Aquatics will be hosting its annual tournament this year. To find out the truth, I spoke with Duke City Aquatics coach Janet Lyon-Huffman this afternoon. She informed me … Continue reading
The first annual Grier Laughlin Memorial Tournament, April 2-3, 2011, was a success. The Denver Post wrote a piece about the tournament, which can be read here. More information about Laughlin and the tournament can be found in my previous post, “Colorado … Continue reading
Watch this slide show to see some images of a typical Duke City Aquatics water polo practice.
Janet Lyon-Huffman has been coaching and competing in swimming and water polo both within and outside of New Mexico for most of her life. She was an elite level swimmer and player herself, and has coached swimmers and water polo … Continue reading
To honor the memory of water polo coach Grier Laughlin, Colorado Water Polo will be hosting the first annual Grier Laughlin Memorial Tournament April 2-3, 2011. Proceeds of the tournament will be donated to a memorial fund which was created … Continue reading